Plex gives you one place to find and access all the media that matters to you. From personal media on your own server, to free and on-demand Movies & Shows or live TV, to streaming music, you can enjoy it all in one app, on any device.
Plex.tv/link - link with tv code
Plex provides a way to easily access your entire digital library from any compatible computer, smartphone, or streaming device, without the need to transfer files manually. You can access media files stored on your Plex Media Server computer remotely over the internet via plex.tv/link or let friends and family remotely view your movies, music, and pictures over the internet.
How to Create an Account on plex.tv/link?
- Go to plex.tv/link in the browser. Click on the Sign in option in the top right corner.
- Then tap on Sign Up. Choose your email address and password or you can also sign up with Gmail, Facebook, and Apple.
- Accept and agree with terms and conditions. Check your mail then verify your details. Plex account is created.
What is Plex Activation Code?
On your browser onto your desktop computer or mobile device, visit plex.tv/link and make certain you’re signed to the proper Plex account. Input that the 4-character code and apply. Following the code is filed; your participant program will automatically refresh itself a few moments later and also be connected with your own account.
How to Connect to Your Account Using Link Code?
- Open your Smart TV and choose the Sign In button.
- Note down 4 digits link code used to connect the app with your Plex account.
- Go to plex.tv/link in your web browser.
- Enter the link code. Click on Submit.
- After that app will refresh itself a few seconds and linked with your Plex TV account.